Revolutionize your phone and communication systems with VoIP.
Jump on to the VoIP bandwagon. VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol.
Using a Windows-based PBX system, discover the powerful advantages of VoIP including substantial savings over your phone bills.
3CX Phone System for Windows
The 3CX phone system supports Windows, Macs, iPhones and Android devices. The Windows-based software can run on an existing Windows machine or virtualised in a Hyper-V or VMWare environment. Therefore, it can be installed and easily managed by a Windows IT Administrator.
Benefits of 3CX Phone System for Windows
- Easy installation and management. Run on existing Windows server, or in virtualised environment (Hyper-V, VMWare). A user-friendly and powerful Central Console which can be easily managed by an IT Administrator. Works with popular phones from Cisco, Grandstream, Snom, Yealink, Polycom and more.
- Take your Extension Anywhere. 3CX works on your mobile devices such as smartphones (iPhones, Android phones), Windows and Mac laptops. Take your extension while on the move, and better still – all calls to the office is free (mobile data charges may apply depending on your mobile plans) ! Your office colleagues can transfer calls to your extension without the need to provide your personal mobile. You can also set your status (available, busy etc) from your smartphone.
- Use your desktop as a phone. Sounds amazing, but with 3CX, you can make and transfer calls from your desktop! You can transfer calls with a click on your mouse without having to remember which buttons to press on the phone. Using a headset, your desktop can be utilised as your deskphone.
- Savings on phone bills. Save on your phone bills through free calls between extensions and various offices. Mobile workforce can ring the offices with free calls. Runs on Windows, and therefore, can be easily configured and installed by a Windows IT Administrator.
- No per user licensing. Easily add or remove extensions without the per user license fee. Add extra extensions without any additional cost.
- CRM Integration. Know who’s calling you by connecting 3CX to your CRM software. 3CX supports Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, MS Dynamics, Google Contacts, Salesforce, SugarCRM and Sage Act! CRM. Launch calls from your CRM. Obtain accurate client call history with journalling of inbound and outbound calls without the hassle of manual call logging.
- Unified Communications. With Presence information, Fax & Voice to Email, Instant Messaging and WebConferencing.
Get to view the status of your colleagues or work force (‘Presence’). Before transferring a call, you’ll know if they are available, or in the middle of a call, or ‘away’. Great for improving customer service by avoiding the unnecessary call transfers or voicemail.
3CX can deliver inbound faxes to your email as a PDF. Meanwhile, voicemails can be delivered to your email as a sound file. You can listen to your voicemail from your email without calling in or dialing some extension you can’t even remember.
3CX also has an instant messaging feature for text chats. No need to purchase a 3rd party messaging system. Your employees can send text chats through their desktops or mobile phones from anywhere.
With 3CX WebMeeting, you can hold webinars and video conferencing with a few easy clicks. Available as a hosted add-on without per user licensing.
Contact us today to find out more about VoIP communication systems. Some advanced features will require a Pro upgrade. For more information on 3CX, search on ‘3CX’ on Google or your favourite search engine.